- I don’t like Madonna or Beyonce. They totally annoy me. I do like Taylor Swift and Justin Beiber. Try to figure that one out.
- I drink 2 cups of coffee per day. One in the morning in my green ‘Life is Good’ coffee mug, and one between 1-3pm in my Andre’s coffee mug. Me casa su casa, except when it comes to my coffee mugs.
- When I turn 80, I’m done. I will eat, drink and smoke whatever I want, whenever I want.
- If I’m out on a dance floor, I like utilize the entire dance floor rather than confine myself to one small space.
- I sometimes forget that my border collie is not a human being. I keep waiting for the moment when he decides to start talking back….in perfect English.
- I have music playing in the background at least 60% of the time. Music helps shape each day for me.
- When I go out, a drink beforehand is protocol. It’s called front loading. After a night out, a drink right before bed is necessary. It’s called a final-final.
- I hate change. Exception: my life has changed so much in the past year that I have just decided to go all out and change a lot.
- I really do believe shopping is a hobby.
- I aspire to be a DJ.
- I am physically incapable of telling a lie. Exception: I say things that I believe are 100% true, but are really a lie. Sometimes, I get fiction and reality confused.
- I have the gene that tells me ‘don’t do ____, you might get arrested.’ I do not have the gene that tells me ‘don’t do _____, you might get embarrassed.’
- I have experienced a great loss in my life and cry when someone loses a loved one. Even if I don’t know either party.
- I am a fairly smart person with very flakey tendencies.
- I can’t recognize a celebrity. I have mistaken baseball players for old college classmates, football players for normal men with giant necks and Oprah for my mother. (They were wearing similar clothes. See point above for further explanation.)
- If you invite me to a party, there is a good chance I’ll bring a tambourine.
- I faint at the sight of blood. Every. Single. Time.
- I’m a good hugger. If you know me for more than 10 seconds, I am open for hugs for as long as you need.
- My parents call me their little bulldog. I can be very nice and loving, and am extremely loyal. But if you mess with somebody I love, you’ll probably get bit.
- In my head, I am the best dancer/singer that has ever walked the earth.
- I believe in Karma. I do my very best to do the right thing all the time. When I do something that might compromise my Karma, I donate/volunteer/etc to cancel out the ‘bad’ action.
- After I had kids, I had to re-watch ‘Mommy Dearest’ to make sure that Joan Crawford was really as bad as I thought she was before I had kids. She was bad, but not as bad as I thought she was…..
- My favorite movie of all time is the original Clash of the Titans.
- Champagne makes everything better. I know that for a fact.
- The only reason I exercise is to eat and drink more. Health has nothing to do with it.
- If I let my eyebrows go, I would be able to comb them into my hair.
- I have a motorcycle license, but I don’t like riding bicycles.
- My favorite words on the planet are curse words. I feel like they really get the point across. That’s why I relate best to Irish people, Marines, and people who may have done time.
- When given the option of a 12 oz beer or a 24 oz beer, I will always choose the 24 oz beer, no matter what. I love giant beers in giant steins.
- My favorite sayings are:
◦ More is more/The more the merrier
◦ Never say never (I had to learn this one the hard way)
◦ If you mess with the wolf, you’ll get the fang
◦ Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all
◦ You can have it all, just not at the same time
◦ You have to stretch to grow
- (Deep breath) This is a tough one….I’m actually starting to like living in the mountains. It really doesn’t suck.
So this is it! What you see is what you get. Now everyone has enough information to make an educated decision. I assure you, these facts about myself are 100% true. My husband can vouch for all of them. After looking through this list, I’m actually shocked that he still chooses to be married to me. As for my current and potential new friends, I’ll be flattered and honored if you still choose me to be your friend, even after knowing almost everything there is to know about me. But be warned, just when you think you’ve got me figured out, I likely will still be able to surprise you. I love my hiking mommy dates! You can get through a lot of ‘stuff’ in 2+ hours.